Have you ever wondered what DE&I is and how it fits within an organization?
Join Ricklyn in this week's episode as she chats to Jocelyn Thompson, the Principal & CEO of WorkVision Consulting, a boutique Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Consulting firm whose services focus on creating strategic DE&I plans, providing training and implementation, and assessing compensation equity. Jocelyn has eight years of experience working in the Human Resources and DE&I space but began her career managing teams of people in the restaurant and retail industry which she did for seven years. She has her Senior Professional in Human Resources Certification along with several DE&I related certs including Anti-Racism for DE&I and the Diversity & Inclusion Certificate from Cornell University.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Some of the common myths around DE&I work
- What it means to have a strategic DE&I plan
- How to respond if your organization’s actions are more performative rather than a true desire to make change
- What compensation, equity and pay transparency means
- How to land a role in the DE&I space
Connect with our guest:
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE NOW!